His religious school of thought led to the formation of the Ramakrishna Mission by his chief disciple Swami Vivekananda.
- Missing Data and Small-Area Estimation: Modern Analytical Equipment for the Survey Statistician (Statistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences).
- International Debt: Economic, Financial, Monetary, Political and Regulatory Aspects (Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions);
- Selections from the Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna : Swami Nikhilananda : .
Ramakrishna was born in a poor Brahmin , Vaishnava family in rural Bengal. He became a priest of the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, dedicated to the goddess Kali, which had the influence of the main strands of Bengali bhakti tradition.
Based on 1 review
The most widely known amongst his first spiritual teachers was an ascetic woman, called Bhairavi Brahmani, who was skilled in Tantra and Vaishnava bhakti. Later an Advaita Vedantin ascetic taught him non-dual meditation, and he experienced nirvikalpa samadhi under his guidance.
For more: Web: www. Listen on Apple Podcasts. Apple Podcasts Preview.
- Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna: Abriged Edition by Swami Nikhilananda, Hardcover | Barnes & Noble®;
- Cut & See Activity book #4.
- Customer Reviews!
- They Never Call;
- The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna.
- The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna – Book Review – Hinduism Way of Life.
- The Question of Conducting Direct Elections of the President in the Czech Republic: A live issue for already 20 years.
Show 3 More Episodes. Customer Reviews See All.
The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna - Wikipedia
Made For This with Jennie Allen. Jennie Allen.
That Sounds Fun with Annie F. Annie F. Elevation with Steven Furtick.
The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna
Elevation Church. Joel Osteen Podcast. Joel Osteen. The Bible Project.
Timothy Keller. Vedanta Talks.